Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Busy Life of a Scrappin' Mom

With an infant and a small child it's difficult to find a minute to craft!  I usually save my crafting for late at night, but I've been so tired lately since Jaidyn still isn't sleeping through the night.  I know I'll miss these sleepless nights when she's all grown up and asking to borrow the car, but for now I'm just trying to get some shut-eye whenever I find a quiet minute :)  In other words, I haven't been able to do too much scrappin'.  I have made a few cards, two altered canvas's for myself, and one as a birthday gift for my Daddy (pics coming soon).  I still haven't finished my 'You and Me' mini which I've shown on my youtube channel but it'll be done soon.  What have you all been up to?

1 comment:

  1. Please come by my blog you have an award to pick up :)
    http://jamiescrazycraftylife.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete