Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Where's The Cake? Easel Card

Here is a card I made for a good friend.  We celebrated her 29th birthday, for the 7th time, lol.





I used some spare K&Co paper from I don't even remember which collection, but I fussy cut the butterflies out of the same collection.  The baby roses are IAmRoses and the larger flowers are from Prima's eline collection.  I used Glimmer Mist in coordinating colors to pretty them up.  The doily is from a pack of doilies I got from Michaels in the baking section, and the diecut piece is from a spellbinders nestability.  Soooo much fun making this little card.

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! Wow! How awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, I love it! TFS, new follower here!


    http://manicexpressionsdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card! I never made an easel card yet. Can you believe that? I am looking forward to your next swap! I miss you!!! I am getting better at checking my facebook and e-mails. -LaShawnda aka Stampin' with La'Diva

    ReplyDelete